Poezii si glume / Poems and jokes

Buna ziua. Pe acest blog veti gasi poezii si glume scrise de mine(Stefan). Sunt si cateva videoclipuri de pe youtube care nu sunt facute de mine. Hi. On this blog you will find poems and jokes written by me(Stefan). There are also some videos that are not made by me.

I don't want to be a man. I am a 36 year old boy. I am a free person. I remain myself, i remain pure, i remain happy


Picture author:

I don't want to be a man. I am a 36 year old boy. I am a free person. I remain myself, i remain pure, i remain happy. I don't want to have children. Why should i? So their hands and feet will be broken in a car accident? So that they will go to WAR.....to defend their country? I don't like this planet......Terra is very aggressive. What does it mean to grow up from the point of view of most people? It means giving up on yourself... for others. Why give up on myself for others? Each of us should take care of ourselves. Why mess with each other? That's not good. Life evolved. Now.....because we have evolved......we are more loving........than animals....or plants. Some of us don't want to create life.......because we care more about children....but also about ourselves. People have the right to have children.....it's a right......not an obligation. We are free.....and we should respect each other


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suntem diferiti, dar nu foarte

Despre fotbal

Nu orice munca este fapta buna