Poezii si glume / Poems and jokes

Buna ziua. Pe acest blog veti gasi poezii si glume scrise de mine(Stefan). Sunt si cateva videoclipuri de pe youtube care nu sunt facute de mine. Hi. On this blog you will find poems and jokes written by me(Stefan). There are also some videos that are not made by me.

The story of the little scumbags

I'm going to get a job...hu..huuuuu
Oh.....i'm sooo excited about it
Hu huuuu
So, i lodged my cv to a store
They agreed for me to work with them
But we didn't get along well
The little scumbags
Oh....how threatened they felt because of my qualities
They couldn't get over the fact that I was behaving nicely with them
They didn't want that...nooo
They wanted me to behave badly with them
They waited and waited.....but....i resisted
So they made a plan to get rid of me
One of my colleagues told me to stop holding my hands as i usually keep them
Then....they sent one of their girls....to argue with me
They thought that they will remove me from there...saying that it's my foult...
But I resigned before they could kick me out
Sometimes....good people win
Now i don't have any money...but that doesn't matter
I won



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suntem diferiti, dar nu foarte

Despre fotbal

Nu orice munca este fapta buna