Poezii si glume / Poems and jokes

Buna ziua. Pe acest blog veti gasi poezii si glume scrise de mine(Stefan). Sunt si cateva videoclipuri de pe youtube care nu sunt facute de mine. Hi. On this blog you will find poems and jokes written by me(Stefan). There are also some videos that are not made by me.

Storm of fire and ice

My eyelashes and eyebrows freeze
The sky breaks into pieces
Solid pieces of sky fall on the earth
An abstract image....that saddens me
This world is not what I thought it was
It's a perfect image because of the shame of the living beings
We make mistakes.....we are not beautiful all the time
And what we want...is not needed
Passion in our soul is needed
I need it....you probably need it too
If we have it.....we are not ashamed of ourselfs
That's happiness.....
That's love....
An icy fire....a flying star
The expression of our freedom...
The peaceful burning of our hearts
That hearts the ice of flying addaxes
Faxing them to galaxies



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suntem diferiti, dar nu foarte

Despre fotbal

Nu orice munca este fapta buna