Poezii si glume / Poems and jokes

Buna ziua. Pe acest blog veti gasi poezii si glume scrise de mine(Stefan). Sunt si cateva videoclipuri de pe youtube care nu sunt facute de mine. Hi. On this blog you will find poems and jokes written by me(Stefan). There are also some videos that are not made by me.

Why you should ask yourself if you are a good person?

Well...i had a big problem in the past...
So i asked myself...this question: am i a good person or not?
What mistake did i do...to end up with this big problem?
So i thought and found some problems in my past
I changed my behaviour towards my family
I behaved more nicely with them
The members of our family are our best friends
We shouldn't behave badly towards them
We will regret that in the future
That regret can make us suffer
They also suffer....we should care about them
I started to create less suffering around myself
And towards the environment
Plants help us, animals help us too
Cows, roosters, hens and sheep help us by keeping Nature healthy
We should help other people..with our work...
We should help our family
We should be happy and free
We shouldn't be against ourselfs
But...if you are next to someone....
Try not to bother that person
It's something wise to do
And if we don't care about other people....
How will....we feel?
How will...our inner state be?
I'll tell you..how..it will be
It will be pretty painful
I always cared about people
But now i care a little more
But i see people..that...don't care much...about other beings
They're not happy at all
So...we should care....about others
Don't bother those brothers....please
Don't scare those sisters....either



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suntem diferiti, dar nu foarte

Despre fotbal

Nu orice munca este fapta buna