Poezii si glume / Poems and jokes

Buna ziua. Pe acest blog veti gasi poezii si glume scrise de mine(Stefan). Sunt si cateva videoclipuri de pe youtube care nu sunt facute de mine. Hi. On this blog you will find poems and jokes written by me(Stefan). There are also some videos that are not made by me.

The evolutionary process and diseases

It seems that, as man evolves, unfortunately, diseases also evolve. I recently read in the newspaper about a new disease that has appeared. The sick person sees the people around him as household appliances. The disease is transmitted by approaching some household appliances that move around us. I have already seen such devices moving at my home and in the city. The best protection we currently have is to mount a small refrigerator on our head so that when the a contaminantor comes he believes that we are a refrigerator.
- Well, are we only protected if we have a refrigerator on our head? I prefer vacuum cleaners.
- I understood that any appliance can protect us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suntem diferiti, dar nu foarte

Despre fotbal

Nu orice munca este fapta buna