Poezii si glume / Poems and jokes

Buna ziua. Pe acest blog veti gasi poezii si glume scrise de mine(Stefan). Sunt si cateva videoclipuri de pe youtube care nu sunt facute de mine. Hi. On this blog you will find poems and jokes written by me(Stefan). There are also some videos that are not made by me.

Silky smooth

I want this blankie to be silky smooth. I told you once and i'm going to tell you again. I want this to be silky smooth.
Oh master please have mercy for little little like me.....Uuuu....i have to hurry.....master wants blankie to be silky smooth
I just looooooove master......he is so goooood to me......he puts me to do so many things.....how bored would i have been without my good good master...I am going to comb and brush...this blankie untill it's silky smooth....oh how i like to brush and comb this blankie....Comb and brush....Brush and comb....Comb and brush....and...hmmmm i believe next is brush and comb.....you see....today....the world is kind of weird....people are not funny so much...they get bored all the time......we all can understand that right....i mean...why should it be fun when it could be boring rrrright? If you like boring i could present you the weather....orr....ummm...maybe master has something for you to do.....he has changed my life.....he probably can change yours too....oh how happy you would be.....Comb and brush....Brush and comb.....😌

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suntem diferiti, dar nu foarte

Despre fotbal

Nu orice munca este fapta buna